Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Counting

I have been calorie counting. Started with the military diet and then calorie counting. I've lost 7lbs so far 😍

I have an app on my phone that I use. I input my age, height, starting weight, and how much I want to lose. Then I need to decide how fast I want to lose it. I picked 2lbs a week. 


I've had this app for a while and have used it before. You add in the food you eat it as you eat it or if you've planned your food you can in put it ahead of time. 

You can add in exercising. Now this lowers your calorie intake so you need to replace it. 

In the past when I've used it it was so I could go to Starbucks and get certain things after the gym. It was a great way for me to get coffee and a scone in the morning and not let those calories really effect me. 

Monday starts the new week so that is why it says 0 calories under budget. I started calorie counting on the last day of the 3 day military diet. 

You can skip days with this app. Over the weekend when I moved I went out to eat. So no I didn't count calories. I just ate what I wanted. 

I'm happy with my progress so far. 

I'm calorie counting because sometimes I can't hit the gym. While I can do exercises at home I do like hitting the gym. Calorie counting with this app allows me to lose weight without exercising. 

So far so good as I'm down 7lbs. I'll keep you updated with my progress. 

No comments

Post a Comment

No spam comments will be approved