Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Moved in but not unpacked

We have officially moved into our new place. Unpacking is a different story.

Our second day here I hung some pictures. Just to make it feel like home. Among the boxes that home feeling can get lost.

Here is what I am thinking. Would any lovely bloggers out there be willing to donate some items to my readers as a home warming gift??

Yes I am thinking of having a home warming party and giving away items to my readers. But with the chaos going on would need some lovely bloggers to volunteer to giveaway items.

Email me milesbehindme@gmail.com if you are interested. Or comment on this post with your email address.

I will be posting pictures soon. After the unpacking is done lol.

No comments

Post a Comment

No spam comments will be approved