Wednesday, February 19, 2014

J'Adore

I recently received the J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster.

Inside the box contained:
  • Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask ($9.39)
  • Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates ($5.29)
  • Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray ($9.99)
  • KISS Looks So Natural Lashes ($3.99)
  • Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas ($.4.49)
  • Vaseline Men Spray Lotion ($7.99)

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask

The first thing I tried was the Boots Botonics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask.  You had to peel away the back for the instructions, which I found hard to peel.  It said to apply to a cleansed face so I cleaned my face my normal way.  Then applied the mask liberally to my face. I have some photos.



It was gooey. The mask drieTrd fairly quickly in my opinion.  The instructions said to wait 10 minutes so I set the timer.  I am an impatient person and this 10 minutes seemed a lot.  I ended up reorganizing my coupon binder to eat up the time.  The instructions say to wipe off the excess which I didn't seem to have.  I rinsed off the mask, which at this point I wished that I didn't put any on my neck because it was hard to get to without getting my shirt wet.  My face was tighter!!!!

This was an amazing experience. One that I will use once a week.  And will purchase more once I run out.

Hershey's Kisses

I love Hershey's Kisses and these went into my candy bowl.

Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron

I've used Frizz products before and this one does not let down the Frizz name.  It works just as described. I just wish it didn't need the flat iron to achieve the look.

KISS Looks So Natural Lashes

I am not a fan of fake lashes. I have a hard time putting them on.  I did manage to get one of these on and they do look natural. I would recommend anyone to get these lashes.  You could barely tell that I had them on.

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas

I'm truly not a big tea drinker.  But I did sit down and try one of these and YUM!  

Vaseline Men's Spray Lotion

So of course this was given to Nick to try. He was worried that it would be greasy. But it wasn't. Very easy to apply.  I would have posted the picture but who wants to see his hair legs. lol

I loved trying all of these products thanks to Influenster.

No comments

Post a Comment

No spam comments will be approved