Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gifts for $10 or under

Have you not finished your holiday shopping? Don't worry it still isn't too late. My Pampered Chef party is still going on, just visit this link.

Yes I am hosting a Pampered Chef party. This begins my Pampered Chef adventure filled with fun and joy. And this is my holiday gift giving guide of Pampered Chef items for $10 or under. The possibilities are endless.

Adjustable Measuring Spoons $8.50

This would be a great stocking stuffer. I don't know about you but I tend to loose measuring spoons. I even have two sets and I will still misplace a few, especially ones I need at that baking/cooking moment. This product is great because you just need ONE! 










Herb Infuser $9.50

Fill this with herbs and spices and pop into soups, stews, and drinks. The possibilities are endless. And an awesome stocking stuffer!

I for one love cooking with rosemary but then to you have to remember to take the rosemary out. This saves time!!! You can add rosemary and other spices/herbs and the flavor will still be added yet saves time.








Can Strainer $5.50

By far this is the best product I've seen recently and if I had known Pampered Chef sold this I would have bought it long ago. 

No more digging around for a strainer and getting it dirty to drain black beans, etc. Use this handy dandy can strainer which easily fits over small cans and your draining needs are easily fixed and allows the larger strainer to be used for other things... like draining those mashed potatoes.






Mini Serving Spatula $6.00

When I first saw this my eyes bugged out. It is perfect tool to get out brownies and other small baking needs.

I giggled when Mr. Y and I went home and his mom pulled it out to get the kugel out. It is a versatile tool to use and well under $10. For me a perfect gift that could be a stocking stuffer or attached to a gift with the name tag.







Those are just a few items that Pampered Chef has that are under $10. 

If you would like to order some Pampered Chef products please visit my party which is open until Dec 16th. It is a shop now pay later party. When the party closes your credit card will be billed. All of the items placed in this party will arrive before Christmas and just in time for any last minute gifts, that you don't have to leave the comfort of your home or fight crowds.

Even if it is a small order, like the mini serving spatula, don't fret. Any order counts! If you place an order over $75 you will get a free cooling rack. 

If you would like to host a party yourself and earn some free stuff contact me and I will help set you up. Hosting benefits are awesome.

No comments

Post a Comment

No spam comments will be approved