Friday, November 30, 2012

My first real chance to blog

This week had been hectic for me. And although I've been at my desk I couldn't take the time to blog.

I've been rearranging my diary... hehe okay I had to call it that after reading some British books the past few days. My schedule. I've had a few things come up as a surprise so I've rearranged others.

Mr. Y also advanced, and here. So I have been going through his uniforms. I've been sewing crows onto them after removing the old ones.

We are packing to move. So I have been doing laundry and packing away summer clothes or clothes we won't wear so we can put into storage. And tossing things away.

And I have the lovely joy of balancing the check books, yes I said books because we have more than one.

So although I've been at my desk I've been at my desk doing other things with the keyboard up and away. SO not blogging :(


No comments

Post a Comment

No spam comments will be approved